Terms of Service
By playing Omega Force (this App) and accessing of.moregeek.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using this App. The materials contained in this App is protected by all applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
The permission of playing this App granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions:
- you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit any App;
- you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of Apps, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- you shall not access any App in order to build a similar or competitive service or application;
- except as expressly stated herein, no part of any App may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means;
- you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in any App. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of any App (including in-App purchases, additional levels, and gameplay enhancements) shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement, unless otherwise provided in terms associated with such addition. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any App content must be retained on any copies.
- This App is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Moregeek makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights;
- Moregeek reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue this App or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Moregeek will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any App or any part thereof;
- This App provides to you is licensed to you and not sold. Moregeek (and its licensors, where applicable) own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, excluding your User Content (defined below). This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to any App. The Moregeek name, logo, and the product name associated with this App belong to Moregeek (or its licensors, where applicable), and no right or license is granted to use them by implication, estoppel or otherwise. Moregeek (and its licensors, where applicable) reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- Moregeek does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials from this App on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Moregeek or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use this App, even if Moregeek or a Moregeek authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. User Content
- “User Content” of a user means any and all content that such user uploads, distributes, or otherwise provides via any App. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate the acceptable usage (determined by Moregeek). You may not state or imply that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Moregeek. Moregeek is not obligated to backup any User Content and User Content may be deleted at any time. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content in our sole discretion. We may remove or modify your User Content at any time for any reason in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Moregeek (and its suppliers) from and against any claims, suits, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) brought by third parties resulting from or relating to: (i) your use of this App, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of this Agreement. Moregeek reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Moregeek and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Moregeek. Moregeek will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
7. Third Parties
- Application Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the App is dependent on the third party from which you received App, e.g., the Apple iPhone or Android stores (“Application Store”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Moregeek and not with the Application Store. The Application Store is not responsible for the App, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance, or intellectual property infringement). You agree to pay all fees charged by the Application Store in connection with App (if any). You agree to comply with, and your license to use App is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable third party terms of agreement (e.g., the Application Store’s terms and policies) when using App. You acknowledge that the Application Store (and its subsidiaries) are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and will have the right to enforce this Agreement.
- An App may contain User Content provided by other users of the App. Moregeek is not responsible for and does not control User Content. Moregeek has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse, or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other users at your own risk. Your interactions with other users are solely between you and the other user and we are under no obligation to become involved. You agree that Moregeek will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of any such interactions.
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone making purchases through the App. Moregeek may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered to you through the App at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Moregeek IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT OR WHEN YOU CEASE TO USE THE APP
9. Changes to this Agreement
This Agreement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by posting notice of the changes on our Site or in the App. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately following our posting of notice on our Site or in the App. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Apps. Continued use of our Apps following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. The date on which the latest update was made is indicated at the bottom of this document. Please revisit this webpage from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
10. Additional Terms and Conditions
- Scope of License: The license granted to you for this App is limited to a non-transferable license to use this App on an Device that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Application Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support: Moregeek is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to this App, as specified in this Agreement (if any), or as required under applicable law. Moregeek and you acknowledge that Apple and Google has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to this App.
- Warranty: Moregeek is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of this App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the Platform providers, and it may refund the purchase price for this App to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, it will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Moregeek’s sole responsibility.
- Product Claims: Moregeek and you acknowledge that Moregeek is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to this App or your possession and/or use of this App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that this App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. This Agreement does not limit Moregeek’s liability to you beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Moregeek and you acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that this App or your possession and use of this App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Moregeek will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claims.
- Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using this App.